How are these cases?

nimonster

Reputable
Oct 17, 2014
I am planning on doing air cooling so i'll need a case with good airflow.
I want it to look a bit futuristic but simple and midtower
So far I found some really good-looking ones but are they good for my purpose? Do you know of any other cases that I might like? I'm trying to be under 100 but it is ok go go a little over

NZXT S340, NZXT H440, Corsair Obsidoan 450D, My favorite is enthoo-evolv but it isn't for atx

This is my planned build http://pcpartpicker.com/p/x8FqwP

Brillis Wuce

Distinguished
Personally, I have the S340, and I looove it.

Interior-wise, the two NZXT's you have chosen are almost the same. So between those two, pick which one looks better and agrees with your wallet more. The H440 is put together a little better (hence the price), but I have no regrets with my S340. The money I saved went to graphics card.

I ignored the Corsair because I'm all about NZXT ;)

Xibyth

Reputable
Mar 22, 2014
Both Corsair and NZXT make great cases, NZXT has more features and aesthetics, and Corsair has quieter stock fans. I just built my own with the air 540 and my fiances with the Phantom 410.

KDSINGH

Reputable
Oct 26, 2014
1st h440 has really bad airflow as i have heard
but if u want a good one u can also check out cm scout 2
or futuristic phantom series , guardian or bitfenix prodigy(images looked good )

ThePlaneAddict

Distinguished
Mar 15, 2012
I would say the 450d offers the best building space but the personal aesthetics are up to you. I am also a corsair fanboy but they have never let me down! I would look into Micro atx if you would want to consider it and buy a Maximus mATX board for the same price as the MSI ATX board along with the Corsair 350D!