Keep getting banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

AyeX Return

Reputable
Oct 18, 2014
Hi, I keep getting banned for no reasons and this is my 3rd account, all I have done is been active but admins keep banning me.

AyeX Return

Reputable
Oct 18, 2014
My accounts were AyeX Gravite and Ayex Revenge, I think they got hacked by someone because the password was changed for a few weeks, and the when i tried to login again, it worked but it said I was banned for "Posting a 10000$ build on threads which did not have this target price" but I didn't do it. I really don't know what happened, could someone help me?

Ayex Revenge (which is a really bad name; you are pretty much guaranteed an IP ban because you're likely to go off the rails) posted, in 7 minutes, four ~$9k builds. Two minutes later, it created another thread about a $2k build, and two minutes later, added a reply to that build. Bit difficult for someone to take control of your account for only the first half.

Ayex Gravite started with making a thread about a $2k build, then did nothing for 3 days, then spammed a bunch of $9k+ builds.

AyeX Return

Reputable
Oct 18, 2014
Look, The 2k $ build was me, I DID NOT POST THE 9k$ builds I PROMISE, I don't know what happened, please just at least check the ip, youll see I didn't log in from this(My only home, very crappy, computer). Please look further, I swear i did NOT post those builds!

Status
Not open for further replies.