Intel 4000 Graphics, WIN 7, 3 Monitors Not Working

SinCityExaminer

Reputable
Oct 22, 2014
I am trying to get my 3rd monitor working with WIN 7 and Intel 4000 Graphics.

I'm running a Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H Motherboard with 2 17" LCD Monitors, 1 on the Monitor output, the other on DVi. I got a Display Port-t0-HDMI adapter and tried plugging in my ASUS 24" Monitor using the display port but the Graphics Adapter will not recognize the 3rd monitor.

Is there a different setup that I have to use? Do I need to use the HDMI port for the new monitor, the Display Port for 1 of the 17's and the DVi maybe for the 3rd?

What do I do if I cannot get three independent displays to work?
Contact your computer or motherboard manufacturer to find out if three independent displays are supported and what configurations are supported with your specific computer or motherboard model. Intel provides general information about Intel graphics features. However, your computer or motherboard manufacturer can incorporate customizations and might not support all general graphics features.

According to one post on Gigabyte's forums, you have to hook up the 24" ASUS to the VGA port, and the two 17" monitors (must use same resolution) on the DVI and HDMI ports.

http://forum.giga-byte.co.uk/index.php?topic=9195.0