I Need Help With My Wifi

OneEyeOpen

Reputable
Oct 19, 2014
Nothing network related will work on my PC.
I was dumb and did a bit of a cleanup on my PC, and I guess I deleted something I shouldn't have. I've tried doing a system restore, but the only restore points are after I deleted stuff.
I have two wireless network adapters, because my computer doesn't have built-in wireless. However, now, my computer only detects the devices and informs me that it can't read their drivers. I'm on my macbook pro now and have tried connecting my macbook pro to my windows PC via ethernet, and that doesn't work either. It detects a network but won't give me any connection. I've tried everything I know to try.
I have a Cyberpower Thermaltake (I think, that's the words on the case). It's windows 7, 64-bit, 8 gigs of RAM. Any help would be extremely appreciated, I have no idea what to do and it's been very frustrating.

OneEyeOpen

Reputable
Oct 19, 2014
That doesn't actually help me because even when the devices has drivers installed, they wouldn't pick up any networks.

HyNrgy

Reputable
Mar 15, 2014
as stated try installing the drivers from the manufacturer not windows because sometimes windows drivers are not top notch, also make sure in the adaptors are enabled. after installing drivers you generally have to restart the system for them to take full effect