How can i make a good quality custom image

chris96993

Reputable
Mar 31, 2014
should i install a free program that would let me make a custom image, or maybe there are online tools to do this. All i need is a picture/banner with a specific name and background design, the more quality and effects the better. I was thinking of maybe finding forums or people who use paid programs and buy a custom image off them, if relatively cheap. This image would be used for streaming, to cover up parts i wouldn't want exposed, therefore always shown.
Thanks

Solution
if you already have the image size required in pixels by pixels, colors, background design and name/font picked out... and just need them put together in an image and saved then i could do that for you in a few moments time.

otherwise, i'd suggest using gimp as it is free and is like a very basic light version of photoshop.
if you already have the image size required in pixels by pixels, colors, background design and name/font picked out... and just need them put together in an image and saved then i could do that for you in a few moments time.

otherwise, i'd suggest using gimp as it is free and is like a very basic light version of photoshop.

Solution