What do you think is the hardest part of building a PC?

Straps

Reputable
Oct 3, 2014
I have a friend who built his PC and said the RAM and MoBo were the, well not difficult, but scariest part. For you experienced builders out there; what would you say is the most difficult, rage inducing, or scariest part of a build?

FreshPineApples

Reputable
Jun 20, 2014
I most scariest for me is installing the cpu but the hardest/biggest pain is connecting all of the front panel connectors and trying to hide all the power cables.

Straps

Reputable
Oct 3, 2014

What do you mean? Like making sure you have the fan hooked up or just in general making sure the CPU doesnt overheat?

Straps

Reputable
Oct 3, 2014

Yeah Ive read about that. Theres like little to no indicators as to which plug is plugged into where.

Nothing after making 3 of them its a piece of cake.

I just put the parts on the mobo turn it on it goes. I dont worry about all these stress tests whatever you do. If it works for the first 12 or so hrs, thats good enough for me

g-unit1111

Titan

That's always been the hard part for me too, but now that most motherboard manufacturers are including easier to read manuals (like MSI and Asrock for instance) and actually marking the boards as to where the connectors go, it's got a hell of a lot easier.

TRENDING THREADS