Duel Monitors with different resolution wallpaper help?

21kclimer

Reputable
Oct 25, 2014
Hey guys, I recently found another monitor after using my HDTV as one and decided I wanted to use it for duel displays. However I can't seem to get a wallpaper resolution that works for both. I still want to use my TV as a primary which is 1366x768 and the monitor as my secondary which is 1920x1080. Any help?

Solution
Hello... The Windows desktop background does not adjust itself to different resolutions. Because it is a digital picture, with Digital size to it... and thus different resolutions Monitors will display the picture in direct size to it.
You could try to use a digital picture Editor and create a custom IMG for this. Import-Copy-Paste-Aspect ratio-Resize-...etc.
Hello... The Windows desktop background does not adjust itself to different resolutions. Because it is a digital picture, with Digital size to it... and thus different resolutions Monitors will display the picture in direct size to it.
You could try to use a digital picture Editor and create a custom IMG for this. Import-Copy-Paste-Aspect ratio-Resize-...etc.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS