Hello, first time I'm building a PC and I would love some feedback.

Well, it's my first building a gaming PC and I would judt like some feedback on the build (different parts, better parts, etc.). I would appreciate anyone correcting my build.

Anyway, here's the build!

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/badmanbman/saved/

I do plan on building and then upgrading as I go.
3 answers Last reply
More about time building love feedback
  1. May I suggest changing your mind on that GPU? XFX R9 270 is more powerful than the GTX 750/ti that you originally planned on getting and it's on the same price also, so might as well. Here are the benchmarks on Anandtech as my proof. But other than that, everything looks great man! Also, getting an aftermarket CPU cooler would cool your CPU better than the stock cooler would, for this, I recommend getting the Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo. AMD chips tends to run HOTTER than Intel, having a very good CPU cooler would help you overclock this chip.
  2. ZeusGamer said:
    May I suggest changing your mind on that GPU? XFX R9 270 is more powerful than the GTX 750/ti that you originally planned on getting and it's on the same price also, so might as well. Here are the benchmarks on Anandtech as my proof. But other than that, everything looks great man! Also, getting an aftermarket CPU cooler would cool your CPU better than the stock cooler would, for this, I recommend getting the Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo. AMD chips tends to run HOTTER than Intel, having a very good CPU cooler would help you overclock this chip.

Thanks! I'll definitely check these out!
  3. badmanbman said:
    ZeusGamer said:
    May I suggest changing your mind on that GPU? XFX R9 270 is more powerful than the GTX 750/ti that you originally planned on getting and it's on the same price also, so might as well. Here are the benchmarks on Anandtech as my proof. But other than that, everything looks great man! Also, getting an aftermarket CPU cooler would cool your CPU better than the stock cooler would, for this, I recommend getting the Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo. AMD chips tends to run HOTTER than Intel, having a very good CPU cooler would help you overclock this chip.

Thanks! I'll definitely check these out!

Anytime man. I hope I helped you out.
Ask a new question

Read More

Gaming Build