Nvidia Surround 3 Monitors dont work

Trusekongen

Reputable
Nov 1, 2014
I have 3 monitors that i want to setup in surround.
1. BenQ M2700HD (DVI connected)
2. ViewSonic VX2753 (HDMI connected)
3. Asus ROG PG278Q (Display port)

Monitor nr 3 is a g-sync monitor. but will that be a problem when i set up for the surround option?

When im in the option it says "Surround requires monitors that have at least one common timing. Choose a different screen combination"

Are we talking about ms, hz or g-sync?

Im not good with this kind of stuff and have never done it before.

FYI. monitor 1 and 2 do work in surround. But i want to do this with 3 monitors

4745454b

Titan
From the error message I'm guessing one of the monitors is faster then the others? Perhaps two of them are 60Hz monitors, while another is a 120/144Hz monitor. I'm assuming they are all 1080 monitors? In windows/driver set them all to 1080 @ 60Hz. See if that fixes it.

Trusekongen

Reputable
Nov 1, 2014

In the option im choosing every monitor to 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz and still the same msg! Em i changing the settings in the wrong place?

If you see the link you will see the area where i cant scale down to 1080
http://bildr.no/view/UTVEUW8r
I tryed also now to go into Nvida Controlpanel - monitor - change setting - adjust - made a custom res. (monitor 3.) with the same common timing as the 2 other monitors. But when i hit test after those numbers are in my monitor gives me a msg of "out of range"
The optimal settings for monitor nr 3 is 2560 x 1440, but i scaled it down to match the others.

Does this mean i cant make this work or do you or anyone else have a work around that makes this surround with 3 monitors work.