GPU shuts off suddenly while rest of the system works fine

rogue1234

Reputable
Oct 28, 2014
hi guys ,
my monitor suddenly shows "no signal" while watching a movie or browsing web only the video is gone the sound keeps playing.when i opened the case the gpu was completely shut off the gpu fan was not spinning ,everything else was fine.when i restarted it worked fine .but i dont have any issues while running demanding games .it happens only when i do light stuff like watching a movie,browsing etc.i dont think its a heat issue because afterburner shows gpu idle temp at 40c and under load at 60c .i have a sapphire hd 7770 with an e6700 processor please help me guys

uninstall the old drivers and download them again use DDU uninstaller than set it up dont update it just set it up than it should tell you to go safe mode click yes or okay than it should boot u in safe mode than open it click uninstall and restart and than it should delete all the drivers completely and download the latest ones, the ddu installer deletes everything so you have no more issues with anything

rogue1234

Reputable
Oct 28, 2014
alight let me try it using ddu uninstaller i have already tried updating the drivers but it doesnt seem to work, thank you for your help guys