Does more ram and video memory lets u play hd games like GTA 4 maxed out

RobinGamerMAX999

Reputable
Nov 3, 2014
Hey Guys,i need help/tips

SYSTEM - Intel Core i3-4130 CPU @ 3.40 GHz
4 GB RAM(2.94 GB USABLE) After i made my video memory to 1 GB
64-Bit System running Windows 7 Ultimate (sp1)
Intel HD Graphics 4400

Graphics Card - Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 5450 2GB DDR3

So my question is i want to play hd games like watchdogs,call of duty,gta 4 etc,can i play these in maxed out settings,if it cant it really doesnt matter to me much atleast i could play it at the lowest settings,so i made my Video Memory to 1 GB and i am left out with 2.94GB usable.i am gonna plug my Graphic card soon,its 2 gb so can i use my video memory with it and could i use both Intel(INTEGRATED) and Radeon(Discrete) at the same time,as far as i know i have a Haswell,its newer than Sandy Bridge so i guess i could use Intel Flexible Display Interface or not.I am also gonna add like 4-8gb ram to my system as sometimes it runs so laggy with low ram.so with all these Ram,Graphics Card 2 gb can i run them in maxed out settings or in low settings(without laggs).This is my new Mini Tower computer,i have just bought it a month ago.does it have the guts and power run this.it would be really helpful if u can answer my question at the earliest.thx a lot

RobinGamerMAX999

Reputable
Nov 3, 2014

Anyways Thx for the reply but i still need help,i just dont know what to do to get my games without laggs
and does anybody know the current original price for a DDR3 8 GB RAM