laptop display 3200x1800 problem with monitor 1920x1080

RaiM

Reputable
Nov 7, 2014
Hello, as in the topic, I am having Lenovo Yoga2Pro with resolution 3200x1800 and just bought a monitor 27 inches. It allows me resolution up to 1920x1080 and I don't know how to adjust settings so that I can work with multiple programs opened on my monitor (programming or writing tasks). Now things are just too big :(
My idea was to buy one big screen instead of 2 smaller. I found through internet partial solutions for people with the same issue, yet I don't know which settings should I change so that it helps me. I am using 2048x1152 on my laptop since highest resolution yields too small things.

Can someone help me with an advice? Will be so much thankful.
Regards,
RaiM

Solution
Hi there

In your Control Panel, go to Display Settings and look for the option that says "Make text and other items appear larger or smaller"
Play around with the slider there when you have your screens at their highest resolution
Hi there

In your Control Panel, go to Display Settings and look for the option that says "Make text and other items appear larger or smaller"
Play around with the slider there when you have your screens at their highest resolution

Solution