No Display, No Beeps, Nothing.

arturcas84

Reputable
Nov 14, 2014
Alright, so I've got a bit of a problem here. I've built a new system with parts ordered from newegg with the following components. Pardon my poor English.

PowerColor TurboDuo AXR9 270 2GBD5-TDHE/OC Radeon R9 270 2GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 CrossFireX Support Video

AMD FX-6300 Vishera 6-Core 3.5GHz (4.1GHz Turbo) Socket AM3+ 95W Desktop Processor FD6300WMHKBOX

BIOSTAR TA970 AM3+ AMD 970 + SB950 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard with UEFI BIOS

2 x HyperX Fury White Series 4GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866 Desktop Memory Model HX318C10FW/4

Also used a grandfathered HDD and DvD drive.

I try to boot, come up with a no signal screen. There is no beeps for post or anything. I can open the DVD drive, fans for CPU / Power Supply and system fan are spinning. HDD has been tested (Pulled data off of it ) on a barebones system. So the fun begins.

I've checked connections from Video to Card
I have exchanged video cables.
I've reseated the CPU
I've reseated the Memory
I've reset CMOS through jumper.
I have gone through making sure the ATX Connection / 4 Pin Connection / Front I/O Panel connections are secure three times. Removing them and pressing them back down.

I don't have a spare video card that works so and the barebones doesn't have anything but onboard - crappy matx, only doesn't have any expansion slots. So is there any suggestions? Or a way to determine if its the video card, mobo, or the CPU?

with the cpu correctly installed and 1 stick of memory and the vid-card installed and you know the monitor is working as it should and your keyboard in a usb2 or the ps/2 just with that it should display the bios screen and let you make adjustments -- you don't need to have the optical drive or hard drive hooked up at this point