Corsair Carbide Spec-03 Water cooling compatibility?

Computer__GUY

Honorable
Dec 15, 2013
Just ordered myself a carbide spec-03 and thinking about putting in a custom water cooling loop into it. I've looked on the corsair website about the compatibility for water cooling and they say that the case doesn't support it however on their display pictures they have got a H80i fitted and on other pictures I have seen across the internet, people have managed to get a H100i inside with a push and pull config. So my question is, is there enough room to be able to fit a 240mm rad at the top of the case without obstructing the motherboard?

Cmon Chalk, thats no answer to be handing out lol :) @Computerguy, have a look in the Watercooling gallery mate, rads go in cases on em, sidepanelsmounts rearhangers or even in external boxes, thats a shinylooking case and I guarantee you if I got my hands on it, you'd have whatever rads you wanted/needed for your loop :) an Ex240 should fit over the motherboard with no clearance problems, or you could mount a nice fat Rx240 on top of the case itself, check the W/c sticky and gallery for info and ideas, we'll help you get there
Moto

TRENDING THREADS