Which mechanical keyboard arround 80€

brdi

Honorable
Nov 19, 2013
Hy

I wona buy a good gaming and all day mechanical keyboard for arround 80€ which one is good ? I mead that is the mx Brown switches best for all day usage and gaming or ?

Good wona be when is there a back light. And posibility for playback commands butt thats is optional.

Num pad - must have option!

What is most importat that i need to look on mechanical keyboard ?

I dont wona have a razer keyboard ! Have one butt bad exprience with tarantula! No discussion why ...
Razer keyboard NO !

And no matter i can buy outside EU when is a big diference in price.

But first im looking for posibility in low price mechanichal keyboard thst the question :D

Im looking somthing like THIS its good or not ?

Tnx for help

sedateeddie

Reputable
Nov 11, 2014
I like the Cooler Master CM Storm QuickFire TK Compact keyboards.

They should be in your price range, I think they are great for the price, they don't come with all the bells and whistles, that you might expect from some other mechanical gaming keyboards.

brdi

Honorable
Nov 19, 2013
hm yes but im mostly like full size of keboard.. I have look a biit and go with budget to a 100€ or 120$ and what are diferences betwen keyboards.?

Which keyboard brands are good ?

Now im usiing old G15 but COCA COLA is not good for it. Thats happens 4 years ago but still workig but now with bugs :D

No idea for mechanical ful size keyboard with brown ms switches (back light wana be good) around 100€ or 120$

sedateeddie

Reputable
Nov 11, 2014

I am linking you a great thread from Reddit which lays out the best keyboards in different price ranges.

http://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/wiki/buying_guide