Monitor resolution wont go above 1024x768

bitbucket58

Reputable
Nov 22, 2014
I just built a new rig and have a GTX780 video card and am running with two monitors. My issue is that the AOC e2343Fk monitor will not go above 1024 x768. Native Resolution is 1920 x 1080. I have tried using windows display settings and the Nvidea control panel with no luck. I'm pretty sure this is an OE of some kind as I'm pretty new to this

Solution
At the first start of the system this is normal i guess. Even when you installed drivers and everything. A simple restart could be like a wonder.

You may look into your device manager (in windows 8.1 rightclick the windows logo and select "device manager", or search for it) and have a look on the "display adapters" section weather there are yellow exclamation marks).

rakoja

Reputable
Nov 16, 2014
At the first start of the system this is normal i guess. Even when you installed drivers and everything. A simple restart could be like a wonder.

You may look into your device manager (in windows 8.1 rightclick the windows logo and select "device manager", or search for it) and have a look on the "display adapters" section weather there are yellow exclamation marks).

Solution