Maybe time for a new monitor for gaming need help

• Thread starter Deleted member 362816
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 362816

Please advised my system specs on in my signature.

My current monitor is a Samsung SyncMaster s23B550, Honestly it's a tad old and the whites look grey and the blacks look grey. Nothing is wrong with the monitor but Christmas is coming and I might want to upgrade.

Here's how I look at it I have 2 GTX 770's in SLI, overkill for 60fps @1080p. Maybe jumping to 144-240 hz @ 1440P might me a good idea, I really don't know Honestly I wouldn't mind having a 27 inch monitor also.

I have been out of the monitor game so long I do not know what is good. I know my current monitor is 2ms refresh rate and that seems to be good.

I want a good monitor that doesn't have a ton of glare, I would like 1440p and I would like colors to look more like they should.

Price range- honestly the cheaper the better, not as in cheap quality but I can't justify $400

I don't need some insane BenQ overclocking monitor I just want it to work out of the box because me and calibration don't seem to get along to well.

So if someone that knows what they are talking about can advised me on this situation please let me know.

If it matters I play games like Farcry 4, Black Flag, 7 days to die, etc..