Benq XL2411Z Wont Full screen Help

Davies1990

Reputable
Nov 23, 2014
Hey i just got my benQ XL2411Z Monitor but i have like a inch around my screen of black bars i updated my drivers i have a Geoforce Nvidia GT 640 . Also Connected through VGA not Dvi or Hdmi This 1 inch of black bars around my screen is killing me please help .

Solution
most probably smart scaling will be avaliable only through digital input signals and as said thats what you should really prefer! the benq comes with a dual link dvi out of the box, why use the vga anyway? running through dvi with such gpu you have you wont be able to explore the advantages of 144hz (in gaming at least) however you will be able to have the best image quality your monitors can offer!

paulemannsen

Honorable
May 10, 2012
get a dual dvi cable, otherwise you wont get 144hz. to take full advantage of the monitor you can either just run it at 144hz or with 120hz+blur reduction+ 1350er tweak+blur busters strobe utility slider crosstalk at 2ms(has a bit more input lag that way but motion blur free!).

if you are wondering what im talking about, check out blurbusters.com

most probably smart scaling will be avaliable only through digital input signals and as said thats what you should really prefer! the benq comes with a dual link dvi out of the box, why use the vga anyway? running through dvi with such gpu you have you wont be able to explore the advantages of 144hz (in gaming at least) however you will be able to have the best image quality your monitors can offer!

Solution