How to get newegg invoice details purchased as guest?

modernwar99

Reputable
Jul 9, 2014
I am trying to fill out a rebate for a Powercolor R9 280 and it says that I need the original invoice from newegg.com and an invoice printed from my email isn't considered an invoice and will be rejected. I purchased all of the stuff from newegg as a guest so my purchase info isn't stored online anywhere. The rebate FAQ on powercolor's website says a packing list with the following info can be substituted for an invoice, but on the actual rebate form it says it can't be. So basically is there any way to "lookup" my invoice or order number on newegg and have it printed? Or do you think I can get away with printing the invoice from my email? My guess is it will be denied because Powercolor will do everything to prevent me from submitting it.

I don't print stuff anymore because everything is an electronic receipt nowadays...

Solution
Hello modernwar99,

This is odd, most manufacturers will accept the emailed invoice. However if you visit this link https://secure.newegg.com/Guest/OrderLogin.aspx and input your sales order and email address or shipping Zip code you can print the invoice from our website. If you still need assistance, feel free to contact us at wecare@newegg.com and please reference this post. Thank you!

William
You can try calling Newegg support and request the invoice. If you can supply them with your purchase details, payment details, and shipping details, they may be inclined to honor your request. In other words, prove to Newegg that you are the purchaser.

modernwar99

Reputable
Jul 9, 2014
Already called support after waiting on hold for 2 hrs. Support transferred me over to Powercolor and powercolor tried to transfer me back to newegg, so unless if I can call again and get a better representative this time...

NeweggSupport

Honorable
Jun 4, 2013
Hello modernwar99,

This is odd, most manufacturers will accept the emailed invoice. However if you visit this link https://secure.newegg.com/Guest/OrderLogin.aspx and input your sales order and email address or shipping Zip code you can print the invoice from our website. If you still need assistance, feel free to contact us at wecare@newegg.com and please reference this post. Thank you!

William

Solution