i need setup for 3 4k monitors

Solution
Not reasonably no. Should probably hold out for AMDs 300 series or for Nvidia to allow 8GB versions of the GTX980.

Even then it would still struggle. 2 Titans or GTX980 can manage a single screen reasonably well. Tripling the pixels is going to be too much for any single rig for a little while.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Not reasonably no. Should probably hold out for AMDs 300 series or for Nvidia to allow 8GB versions of the GTX980.

Even then it would still struggle. 2 Titans or GTX980 can manage a single screen reasonably well. Tripling the pixels is going to be too much for any single rig for a little while.

Solution

liniss

Reputable
Nov 24, 2014
Thanks for replying . I wait for next video cards get better on 4k i willing to spend 5000 to 7000 usd but i guess nothing good on Market right now thanks for replying again .

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Depends on the performance level you are after. With that much investment I would expect nothing less then 60FPS at 11520 x 2160. Just not feasible right now.

4 GTX980 would maybe pump out around 35FPS on Ultra, or less, not sure when it would run out VRAM. Might be able to push 60FPS by sacrificing some quality settings.

I would almost opt for the R9-290X at 8GB per card to try it.

Give it another 2 or 3 generations of GPU hardware, and 4K will be reasonable with one GPU. When that happens, a set of 3 or 4 could easily run 3 4K Monitors.