How to enter and display signiture and pc specs on forum?

Spath87

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2014
So this is a very noob questions, but how do you enter a personalized signature and PC specs to display on forum posts? I've seen some other threads about this but they are all several years old and I can't find the options they reference in the Manage my Profile page. I can see the spaces where PC specs and signature are under the "My Personal Info" page but can't edit them.... Any suggestions?

Solution
Ah, yes, I can explain that. We recently instituted a new policy that disables signatures for users with fewer than 5 posts. This was to combat commercial spammers who kept finding ways to circumvent things we have implemented to stop them from advertising. It's a small inconvenience, but it is hopefully a temporary thing until we can find a more permanent solution to the spammers. For now though, just post a few more times and you will be able to add a signature :)
35a0n11.jpg

Titillating

Expert
Ambassador
Ah, yes, I can explain that. We recently instituted a new policy that disables signatures for users with fewer than 5 posts. This was to combat commercial spammers who kept finding ways to circumvent things we have implemented to stop them from advertising. It's a small inconvenience, but it is hopefully a temporary thing until we can find a more permanent solution to the spammers. For now though, just post a few more times and you will be able to add a signature :)

Solution