Best GPU for 1440x900

NeosBG

Reputable
Aug 28, 2014
Hello! I was wandering what is the best video card that i can buy for my 1440x900 so that i will be able to max out every single game even AC Unity and maybe even for some years in the future? I really like the GTX 970 but it's probably going to be an overkill with that resolution so what are your thoughts? Before you say it im not going to buy a 1080p monitor in the near future.

Really!?? I though the GTX 970 could play every title at 60fps 1080P.

Pretty amazing that games are that demanding now.

TechyInAZ - I'm talking about GTX 750 Ti, isn't able to run AC: Unity at 1440 x 900 at maximum details, not GTX 970.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF20q1XIHws

As you can see the 750Ti struggles with this game,i had to bump it down to low settings to even get it playable.And it still stutters and jumps all over the place.If you have a 750Ti and are looking to get this game id say wait and see if ubisoft sends out some patches first.

From that, one can assume that it can run on medium to high [not highest/ultra] details on GTX 750 Ti at 1440 x 900.

Though, it can run just fine Battlefield 4, at maximum details. My point was not to go on the edge of the graphics card, but getting something, that won't start to stutter and new-years games.

Latest posts