Network Security Major

Dwayne277787

Reputable
Nov 26, 2014
For someone who is starting to learn Network Security,Where should he start,Which Courses or certificate should he get?I need help on from where to start.Any help and hint

Solution
G
Where are you planning on going to get these? Depending on what area you are looking into is going to be a major help. Look into the classes and certificates that they offer.
In my opinion the certificates are the way to go. They are quick and easy and if your think about its, it would be faster to get them and then get something like a computer programing certificate. This is how I went about it, I am more qualified for jobs that may include more like a school environment. Compare that to a guy who as one degree in network security. More job areas also.

Give me a list of things you can go for and we can try to help you find out what is a better demand for.

Thanks,
The Fruitcake
G

Where are you planning on going to get these? Depending on what area you are looking into is going to be a major help. Look into the classes and certificates that they offer.
In my opinion the certificates are the way to go. They are quick and easy and if your think about its, it would be faster to get them and then get something like a computer programing certificate. This is how I went about it, I am more qualified for jobs that may include more like a school environment. Compare that to a guy who as one degree in network security. More job areas also.

Give me a list of things you can go for and we can try to help you find out what is a better demand for.

Thanks,
The Fruitcake

Solution