Decent gaming case under £50?

samraptor

Honorable
Sep 19, 2012
im looking for one atm with good air flow, not just fans that are so bad they can even be counted as fans. I like the 200mm antec big boyand tricool fans, they seems like beasts, so something with similar fans for £50 would be what im looking for.

it needs to be of resonable size to fit full atx motherboard a few hard drives and a processor cooler such as hyper 212.

also cable management is really important.

if you can reccomend a case that would be great.

im also open to buying a cheaper case with no fans but with fan mounds and then with money left over buying the fans so long as this will give me same/better performance at no extra cost.

spikeycraft

Honorable
Sep 5, 2012
You should look at the antec 302 that mocchan suggested if you dont a very blingy case, but if you like led lights and windows then maybe something like the zalman z11 plus, ive got it for my build and its deffinatley worth the £50, its just not to everyones taste haha

It only comes with 2 fans by default, however, so you'll have to purchase additional fans if you want to fill up all the slots :)

Regardless, the case is more than sufficient to provide enough airflow for any beefy gaming rig today!

samraptor

Honorable
Sep 19, 2012
hmmmm i bought it from ebay about 2hrs aggo and it came with front x1 side x2 and rear x1 fans, so id only have to out in a top fan and then id be really happy with it :)