Question on which gaming monitors I should buy? (GSYNC OR NO?)

ThePictishGamer

Reputable
Nov 27, 2014
Christmas is just around the corner and I am left with a difficult choice. Being that I am not made of money (if only :pfff:) I have two options. I can either buy 3 BenQ XL243OT monitors or I can buy one BenQ XL2420G monitor and invest in a nice GTX card that support Gsync. Then maybe later in the future (far...far later) I could purchase another one or two. I've been saving for ages for this and I really would like to make sure that I make the right choice. Let me know what you think! This really leads to the larger question of is G-sync worth it now or would I be better of just using three nice monitors without G-sync. Thanks and I look forward to your thoughts!

Edit: Currently I am crossfiring 2 Radeon HD 6950s so I'm not suffering to terribly in the graphics card department as it is.

ThePictishGamer

Reputable
Nov 27, 2014

Oh it's just for fun, I'm an avid gamer make no mistake :) but I currently have a triple monitor setup but it's a crappy one, none of the monitors are the same and they were cheap.

-Lone-

Admirable

Oh, okay, well I have never had a triple monitor setup, so I don't have your experience of it. So I'm not sure if you should get a new set. I thought about it once, putting 3x Samsung's 4k monitors together and try 12k, but I got a huge TV instead.

Edit: Which GPU do you have now and which one are you planning to get?

ThePictishGamer

Reputable
Nov 27, 2014

That sounds awesome! I prefer three separate monitors myself only because I like multitasking so much and watching netflix while gaming and stuff like that