Almost completed gaming build, need MoBo/PSU advice

Jodans

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2010
Hello again!
I'm quickly closing up this build, I hope.

The build so far:
PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor ($179.99 @ Micro Center)
CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler ($75.99 @ NCIX US)
Memory: G.Skill Sniper Gaming Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory ($121.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Intel 730 Series 480GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($219.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Western Digital BLACK SERIES 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($69.99 @ Newegg)
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Twin Frozr V Video Card ($349.99 @ NCIX US)
Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case ($94.99 @ Micro Center)
Total: $1112.93
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-11-28 18:13 EST-0500

I'm still in the air about which version of the 970 to get. With the coil whine reviews and whatnot.
A couple of the items from microcenter are price locked, because I have to drive out there to grab that i5 at the listed price.
So, I'm thinking since I am going to be there anyway, may as well grab my MoBo from there if they have an open-box deal worth taking.

What I am looking for: I'm going to be putting a 970 in there, possibly getting a second for SLI down the road.
I do plan to be overclocking. I'm new, so I'll probably be following whatever guides I find, and only OCing to proven stable limits.
I do not need mouse/keyboard/optical drive. Those I can grab later.
While I don't need a monitor, I may be looking at getting one soon, so suggestions on a high refresh gaming monitor are welcome.
Depending on the MoBo audio, I may get a separate card. Though I've never really had issue with stock audio before.
I may also end up getting an internal wi-fi card. (I just don't trust these USB ones for some reason.)

I've gone onto microcenter and selected the basics of the MoBo I need (to the best of my understanding, I may be wrong.) Here (Microcenter pre-search)
If it asks which store, choose the Dallas, Texas one.

If there are any on there that would be any good for my build, please let me know.
Also, let me know if there are any glaring incompatibilities in my build.
As always, thanks for the help. This community is amazingly helpful, and it is very appreciated.