Gaming Console VS. Really Low-End PC

Pranav1999

Reputable
Jul 15, 2014
Which one would you guys go for?

Just for the sake of comparison, here's an example:

On one hand I have the choice of an XBOX 360 and on the other hand I have a PC with the following specs (the basic ones) - an i3 CPU, a GeForce 210, and 6.0 GB DDR3 RAM.

I would go for the PC, i guess. Why, you ask? Because 1000s of games (old and new), mods, free multi-player, etc.

What do you have to say?

Helldog26

Reputable
Feb 28, 2014
Depends on what and how much games you play. That PC setup wont play the newest games but you an till get them on the 360 for a few more months. If you are into older games I would rock the PC then.

yumri

Distinguished
Sep 5, 2010
well personily both really suck and if you could save up a little more money for a more morden PC that would go much much better than either chance as um well the intergrated graphics on a haswell i3 is about as good as the GT 210 is which is kinda saying something as Intel really isnt that competetive with the GPU market.
so you could straight out ditch the GeForce 210 and just go with an haswell i3 and 6GB of DDR3 RAM though like it is said above it wont play most of the newer games ... there are some newer indie games that yes it will play but not any of the super high graphics games that nor run most anything at 1440p though 1080p was one thing that Intel was glad that they could run in with the intergrated graphics on the haswell chip and run 1080p at 60hz in unmodded minecraft also watch movies at 1080p so the i3 has uses just not really for gaming and if you are going for gaming unless you are a fan of steam the 360 is probably a better value option though just do not expect that good of graphics to be on the 360 nor many more games than there is now as it is at the EOL time for the Xbox 360 and life support is only going on so long ... though because of no backwards compatiablity with the orginal xbox and 360 the adoption of the xbox one has been slower than expected in which has made it a smaller market thus more things are being made for both the xbox one and the xbox 360 still which ussualy also go to PC too.