Newegg Order Question

FruitSnacks

Reputable
Nov 15, 2014
I'm sorta having an issue with newegg.com, I ordered pc parts on November 30th on the Black Friday weekend sale and i'm yet to see an order confirmation or an email about my parts being shipped. I also didn't see them take the total of the parts out of my bank account so i'm pretty confused if my order didn't go though or it got messed up and i should just try to order again. I payed via visa check out and hit the place order button.

Solution

Hi FruitSnacks,

We'll be more than happy to check on your order for you, would you mind sending us further details to wecare@newegg.com and please reference this post? Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you. ~ William

NeweggSupport

Honorable
Jun 4, 2013

Hi FruitSnacks,

We'll be more than happy to check on your order for you, would you mind sending us further details to wecare@newegg.com and please reference this post? Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you. ~ William

Solution

FruitSnacks

Reputable
Nov 15, 2014

I have sorted out the issue already but thanks for taking the time to reply to my post. Newegg has great customer service.

FruitSnacks

Reputable
Nov 15, 2014

I have called Newegg and I have sorta out my problem, turns out my order for some reason never went thru but, I reordered my components and they are currently on the way. Thanks for taking the time to respond man, i really appreciate your kindness.

FruitSnacks

Reputable
Nov 15, 2014

I worked everything out with Newegg so my order is coming soon. Thanks for taking the time to help me, I appreciate it.