is Outlet PC reliable? or is FedEx tracking not good?

speedyzeth555

Reputable
Jul 30, 2014
I ordered some computer parts from Outlet PC. In my email, it said that it was shipped, and it told me the tracking number. I clicked on it, and it led to the FedEx website. However, the website said that the tracking number wasn't found... Help?

Solution
how long has it been? often the site has software that will print the label for them before fedex has even picked it up. may have a 1-2 day "processing" window before it actually leaves the warehouse. give it a day to be picked up and scanned by fedex so they "officially" have it in their system. if it's been a day or 2 already then it's time to contact outlet pc and see what's up.

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
how long has it been? often the site has software that will print the label for them before fedex has even picked it up. may have a 1-2 day "processing" window before it actually leaves the warehouse. give it a day to be picked up and scanned by fedex so they "officially" have it in their system. if it's been a day or 2 already then it's time to contact outlet pc and see what's up.

Solution