YouTube Uploading | Will This Work?

TomLuxtino

Honorable
Oct 28, 2013
Hi there,
So at home I only have 0.9mb upload speed and it takes 3 hours to upload a 10 minute video which is ridiculous. I have recently found out that my school's upload speed is 40mb, which should take me around 4-5 minutes to upload my vids.
My question : If I put a youtubeuploader.exe third party program and the video file on a usb stick, could I upload my videos?
Thanks very much for your time,
Tom

Solution
You *might* get it to work depending on the school's security. Don't expect that full upload speed however, as schools usually route dozens of computers through the same internet connection and no one gets priority. If someone's watching youtube in another room you might not get any speed at all.

Here in Australia we have IT groups monitoring school networks. You may just find one of the IT guys walking in on your uploading, that's if the computer accepts the .exe at all depending on security. Ask your ISP about faster speed possibilities.

Lucias OKeefe

Honorable
Jun 18, 2013
You *might* get it to work depending on the school's security. Don't expect that full upload speed however, as schools usually route dozens of computers through the same internet connection and no one gets priority. If someone's watching youtube in another room you might not get any speed at all.

Here in Australia we have IT groups monitoring school networks. You may just find one of the IT guys walking in on your uploading, that's if the computer accepts the .exe at all depending on security. Ask your ISP about faster speed possibilities.

Solution