[WTS] 2 Radeon HD 6970s $220+Ship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supercohboy

Reputable
Nov 26, 2014
PRICE DROPPED from $350 to $300! Now only $220!

Selling: 2 XFX Radeon HD 6970 graphics cards (2GB memory each)
1 crossfire cable
boxes
All the goodies inside the boxes including the vital registration numbers, printed on hilarious Do Not Disturb door signs.
2014-12-07030358.jpg

Condition for these two cards is in the like-new to fantastic margin. I installed these puppies into my computer and maintained them well, kept them updated, etc.
These cards were never overclocked barring a 2-minute duration that resulted in me defaulting the clocks back immediately.

I never had display problems with these cards (once the bugs were squashed through updating), and a good chunk of the problems that I did have were due to an outdated BIOS or simply card-software compatibility issues. These cards still hold up today and are able to run all but the newest/most taxing games on medium-high or high. They are also quite quiet when compared to my dad's GTX 780/980/R7. The two together are only noticeably loud when running games like Crysis 2 and Far Cry 3.

I live in the USA, Tennessee. I would prefer to ship within the USA, but we could probably work a deal out if you live outside the continental U.S.
I am asking $220 for the two cards together with boxes and such, plus shipping price. I will accept direct cash deposits via Paypal only, with the promise that I will ship the item ASAP. Please contact me with a PM if you are interested and I will get back to you as soon as I can!

[http://www.amazon.com/Radeon-XFX-6970-Graphics-Card/dp/B004GCIZ5A]El Link.[/url]

These cards would make for a great holiday gift or cost-effective upgrade!

NOTE: Crossfire cable isn't shown pictured because it's still set up in my computer with the cards.

EDIT: Updated link

CAaronD

Honorable
Feb 27, 2014
You should try an ad website in your area. For example, in my country there's a website called Bruneiclassified. Or something similiar to Craiglist. You'll have much better luck selling there :) Good luck selling your card!

Supercohboy

Reputable
Nov 26, 2014

Wow, that's pretty lame. The 7960s are going for double the price of my cards, even though they're only a single generation newer? And they're less powerful afaik? Guess I'll lower the price and throw up a couple more classifieds, thanks for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.