Delete multiple posts created by same user, because he simply messed up.

moulderhere

Distinguished
I simply just messed up. I literally just made multiple posts about same topic. I honestly thought toms site had timed out, but clearly I was wrong.

I then thought, why don't I have the ability to delete my posting that is clearly a duplicate?

What about if not deleting my first posting, but have the option to delete the rest...

I just feel bad, I know I totally just pissed off some moderator.

Solution
^ +1
We are more than aware of site performance issues since we butt into them regularly doing things and in places the common user has no access too.

We can delete multiple threads or posts with a single button press, its not much of a hassle to delete duplicates. Spammer accounts we wish we could kill a bit faster though.

We're aware of the issues with the site's performance, so accidentally posting duplicates doesn't piss us off. We'd much rather that you accidentally post two duplicate threads than post no thread at all. We clean them up when we see them.

^ +1
We are more than aware of site performance issues since we butt into them regularly doing things and in places the common user has no access too.

We can delete multiple threads or posts with a single button press, its not much of a hassle to delete duplicates. Spammer accounts we wish we could kill a bit faster though.

Solution