A shorted front usb (case USB) were the cause of my issues for 3 things I just Advanced RMA. *

Ace Of Pilots

Honorable
Dec 2, 2014
My power supply was reading low voltages in the 5v and 3.3v through BIOS and speccy. So I sent the numbers to the company, they said my PSU may be failing so we set up an advance RMA

My SSD wouldn't always be recognized in BIOS once in a blue even though I tried different SATA ports and sometimes got BSOD from it.

And my wireless headset I just got, would disconnect or make garbling sound (Dongle was plugged into motherboard USB ports).

All these issues were caused by ONE faulty USB in my front panel that just gave up that I just disconnected and now everything seems to work perfectly.

Now I don't know what to do since I just received all these replacements.

I mean I'm not 100% sure if it was just a shorted usb port from my front panel that was connected to my motherboard that caused all these issues so I'm up in the air on what to do

Ace Of Pilots

Honorable
Dec 2, 2014
Well I mean I'm suppose to return the ones that are being replaced.

I tried to look over the company terms and conditions but I dont see anything in regards of rejected RMA or nothing wrong with unit in the clause

Ace Of Pilots

Honorable
Dec 2, 2014

Well Its an Advance RMA meaning I put up the money early for the parts in order for them to send it without sending the replacements back first in order to expedite things

USAFRet

Titan

So currently, you've paid for the parts twice, but have no working device?