Fan Setup in Fractal Define R4 case? Fan recommendations?

Budget Gamer

Honorable
Jan 16, 2014
I'm trying to decide what fans to get and how to set them up.

I plan on using the 2 included fans (weak static pressure, around 66 CFM) I guess as exhaust fans.
I should use high static pressure fans as intakes correct?
2 rear exhaust, 2 front intake, 1 top exhaust OR??????

For high SP, I was thinking about either Noctua NF-A14 PWM (2.08mm/H20) $27, or Corsair SP120 High Performance Edition (3.1mm/H20) $20, or AeroCool Dead Silent DS120 (2.29mm/H20) $15

For Air Flow, I was just going to use the 2 stock, and maybe get one Phanteks PH-F140SP (82.1 CFM) $20 or AeroCool DS120 (81.5 CFM) $15

Pretty limited on research so I am open to other suggestions. Please try to give exact model name.
Don't want to spend more than $27 per fan. Getting between 2-3 additional fans. Nothing super loud please, no industrial Noctua.

Now on the Corsair SP120, the 3.1mm static pressure specs are still the same listed for the High Performance edition, Performance edition and even the Quiet edition. Could they still all have the same static pressure even thought the other editions have less RPM?

Any good entry/beginner level radiators?

Never pay attention to fan specs.

Anyways have you purchased the case yet? If not, then get the define R5.

You don't need high static pressure fans. It isn't too restricted. However, since you are wanting silence (I assume), the Noctua NF-A14's are great at 800-1000rpm.