Gaming PC Monitor Suggestions 1920x1080p, 60Hz

Pure Michigan

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2014
Budget: ~$150

Anyone have any recommendations for the best value PC monitor that is 1920x1080p, 60Hz, and preferably less than 4ms response time? I am planning on purchasing through amazon as I have a gift card for them so if you can link any suggestions through them I would appreciate it! Thanks!

Solution
Yeah, that looks pretty good too, the only difference I see I it is 24 inches and 2ms and 1 extra display connector, most people say 24 inches in the "sweet spot" for gaming monitors if you wanna get that one instead. It is also a nice gaming monitor :)

Edit: So if you want it to be a bit bigger, get the BenQ monitor, I saw the 24 inch version of the monitor I linked, but it was $200 on Amazon.

-Lone-

Admirable
Yeah, that looks pretty good too, the only difference I see I it is 24 inches and 2ms and 1 extra display connector, most people say 24 inches in the "sweet spot" for gaming monitors if you wanna get that one instead. It is also a nice gaming monitor :)

Edit: So if you want it to be a bit bigger, get the BenQ monitor, I saw the 24 inch version of the monitor I linked, but it was $200 on Amazon.

Solution

Pure Michigan

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2014
I went with the 24inch BenQ that I linked above. I had a gift card for amazon and got that for about $100 with my gift card! I didn't want to spend an extra $100 or so on the other version even though it may be slightly better. Thanks again for your help Lone!

TRENDING THREADS