Requested user name change 4 months ago

Mr_Minecraft

Honorable
Nov 21, 2012
Hey everyone,

4 months ago I requested a user name change and was told that it could take several weeks to change. Since then I have messaged the moderator about it have gotten no response. Any information is appreciated as I don't want to make a new account and lose the badges I have collected.

Happy Holidays!

Solution
Name changes are always a hassle; they require developer intervention, and are usually executed in batches every few months. It's possible that your request was missed. It doesn't look like you have TOO many badges, but I can understand your unwillingness to part with them!

Please send another name change request via PM to 'jpishgar' (no quotes). Like last time, this may very well take a few weeks or months before it is done, because the devs are kept busy with a lot of projects and name changes are fairly low on their priority list.

Titillating

Expert
Ambassador
Name changes are always a hassle; they require developer intervention, and are usually executed in batches every few months. It's possible that your request was missed. It doesn't look like you have TOO many badges, but I can understand your unwillingness to part with them!

Please send another name change request via PM to 'jpishgar' (no quotes). Like last time, this may very well take a few weeks or months before it is done, because the devs are kept busy with a lot of projects and name changes are fairly low on their priority list.

Solution

Mr_Minecraft

Honorable
Nov 21, 2012
Thank you for the response, I will do that. I know I don't have any badges that are anything impressive *yet* but I still don't want to lose what I've got. Do you think it would be easier for me to create a new account and then request a badge transfer (if that even exists :D). If its all to difficult I will just create a new account, as I don't want to put the staff out.

PS: jpishgar is the member that I contacted the first time and just messaged him about it a few months ago, then the other day. He doesn't seem to be responding and I don't want to aggravate him any further so I'm not sure if I should send him a new PM :/