Game Development Team Needed

wittledemon

Reputable
Dec 19, 2014
Hello Gamers and/or potential Gamers my name is Jason and I am looking for a group of people to build a video game from bottom to top. One big pit fall includes that we will not be funded or paid until the first game is out in the public making our group money. With that said I do plan on completing a video game and building a company from that and several other releases that will follow the first game. I will be in charge but everyone’s decisions and choices of every step of the game will be interpreted and relied to the entire group. However, without structure such as leaders and direction we will be set up to only fail and I am not one to look forward to failing when I start at a task. When a team is established I will then determine through skill sets who will lead certain departments in order to accomplish our goals at a more productive rate. I will be looking for graphic artist, illustrators, concept artist, story borders, writers, game developers, sound, video, environmental, 3d artist, animation, lighting, effects, programmers, and several other areas as they begin to develop during the game development phases. To start however, I will be looking for roughly 6 – 10 people illustrators, story borders, writers, game developers, and game mechanics. We will be starting small perhaps a card game or application game to play on the phone which is why I need others to join my cause because I do not think small I am the type of person who thinks like the creators of World of Warcraft my ideas expand pass through the void and into an infinite imagination and these types of games will be developed but not until our company can receive enough funding to appropriately take on challenges such as that. If you are agreeable to hold a payoff benefit till the release of a first video game then feel free to contact me at <Forum policy is to remove personal email addresses. Share that via PM if desired - Moderator> and leave a brief description of why you would and how you would benefit the group to take our video game to the public. Even if you do not fit for what I am looking for currently but feel you will be able to contribute to the development of the game then you are more than welcome to contact me also just remember to leave brief description as well.