Is Tomshardware Really Active After Christmas?

Solution
I don't know if I'd call it "Booming". We do see an uptick in new component/computer questions, but it's not like if you post your question, five minutes later it's on page two of the sub-forum.

-Wolf sends

Wolfshadw

Titan
I don't know if I'd call it "Booming". We do see an uptick in new component/computer questions, but it's not like if you post your question, five minutes later it's on page two of the sub-forum.

-Wolf sends

Solution

yumri

Distinguished
Sep 5, 2010
I wish i could find that youtube video of the UC Berkely Economics 119 Lectures 16, 17 18, and 19 on youtube about how we think relates to how we think about money and our own econimic situration(s). Now if you buy something you look for indicators that you bought the right thing and if you find them that will make you feel good but if you do not then you will feel bad about buying it.
That is why i think there is a "Boom" after Christmas as many people buy computers and/or computer hardware for Christmas and this is a technology site mainly about computers and computer hardware.

In case your browser does not allow you to go to the link for UC Berkley Economics 119 here is the written out link to it
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-XXv-cvA_iCMKrQ_tchlFRQCdEqYRaDX

Wolfshadw

Titan
It has nothing to do with Economics. Plain and simple. There is a boom here on Tom's Hardware after the Holiday Season because people receive tech gear/components as gifts and when they try to use/install them, they run into problems. Hence, they come here asking for help.

-Wolf sends

yumri

Distinguished
Sep 5, 2010

That is another possiablity yes depending on which parts of the forum are most active of course to which i do not have the data on to tell you that so i will just go with what you said