Best Star Trek Voyager / TNG episode?

RunLuke

Reputable
Dec 8, 2014
This may be a peculiar question...

I never got around to watching those shows and I usually don't have time, but it's christmas and I am at my folks' place, when they go to bed I watch some stuff, but I'd like to cherry pick watch "THE BEST EPISODES", watched the first few of both shows and then jumped to the end of Voyager season 3 (for obvious reasons).

4745454b

Titan
The series finale for both were good.

TNG:
Season 7: 11, 16 (don't laugh, I like it.), 19, 25+26. Season 6: 4, 14, 16 + 17,18.

There are tons of episodes from both series that are good. I'd sit down with IMDB and read about which ones sound good to you. I also highly suggest the dominion war from DS9. That story arc was great.

RunLuke

Reputable
Dec 8, 2014

Cheers! I think I'll trawl IMDB - and no laughing here!

4745454b

Titan
A lot of people don't like 16. I oddly enough found it interesting. 11 and 19 are probably my favorite from the entire series. 11 is great the first time you watch it.

I liked TNG a lot. I often read papers about the ideas about the multiverse , and I think back to that episode. It's odd that a sci fi show was able to show me that idea FAR before I read about it online. I love science and Star Trek has normally done a good job being able to use it in their shows.

G

Watch the entire Voyager series, it's fun and 7 of 9... oh 7 of 9 :p
But really it was awesome, I put in about a season a weekend back when i watched it all (back in the day of being single lol)