undress

Honorable
Mar 27, 2012
hi, my cpu 2500k show 60°c iddle i have the CM 212+ with double fans and i use as5 and apply correctly , please i need help
i hope your answers

undress

Honorable
Mar 27, 2012

my cpu voltage is the stock i dont do OC , one vertical line how the as5 page says.

Is your Hyper212+ mounted all the way? Also, I'm still concerned about your thermal compound, try using the grain of rice method and see if that helps any.

undress

Honorable
Mar 27, 2012
yea burning :(,when my cpu in full load show a 127°c, the first time what i see this trouble, iwas playing bf2 online and starts a smell like metal burning and this odor makes me got sick of the throat.

i cant take a picture cuz i dont have a decent camera

I'm not too sure what to say for this, there was someone else that had a very similar issue on this thread. I think they mentioned filling that little hole with TIM would suffice, but I can't be certain.

I can't find that thread at the moment, unfortunately.

undress

Honorable
Mar 27, 2012

i solve this

the highest reads was with the stock Intel cooler and the burning smell too,the temp reads shows 70°C - 127°C with speed fan and hwmonitor. And i tested the Cooler Master 212+ in the past days and all the programs shows high reads less the real temp and aida64 what shows 35°c iddle and 65° +/- full load, Actually my pc works fine and the CM 212+ do a good job, now i don't believe so much in the reads of temp.