Is G Shock A good watch brand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
i have a g shock i bought in 1996 when i went to boot camp. it has been with me ever since and still running strong. i wore it over 10+ years through 8 different war zones plus a lot of army training schools and it is still running like a champ. replaced the battery a few times but other than that it's never failed me. desert, jungle, wet, dry, hot, cold and nothing has stopped it.

can't think of a better testimonial than this :)

TechieWorld

Reputable
Dec 25, 2014
G Shock is one of the most trusted and reputable brand and there watches are solid durable had experience with 4 watches never failed me

Eulises Lopez

Honorable
Oct 8, 2013

How long did each watch last you? What g shocks did you have?

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
i have a g shock i bought in 1996 when i went to boot camp. it has been with me ever since and still running strong. i wore it over 10+ years through 8 different war zones plus a lot of army training schools and it is still running like a champ. replaced the battery a few times but other than that it's never failed me. desert, jungle, wet, dry, hot, cold and nothing has stopped it.

can't think of a better testimonial than this :)

Solution

Eulises Lopez

Honorable
Oct 8, 2013
Thanks for the answers I am definitely going to get a G shock probably this one http://www.gshock.com/watches/Aviation/GA1000-9B# on eBay for $150.

Status
Not open for further replies.