what is the best 1440p monitor under £500

NeymarX

Honorable
Dec 29, 2014
Im having a god awfwl time with my new 144 hertz monitor and im done with the whole tn monitor thing. So im thinking ips 1440p. I do however suffer from massive ocd according to my wife with regards to graphic tearing, ghosting and all other graphical lag and glitches. I have around 500 to spend.

Solution
The Tempest is a good panel if you can get a working one. I had it ordered off Amazon (USA) and it came defective where only half the panel would light up and the other half would flicker. After speaking with their TERRIBLE customer service they offered to replace it but it is now unavailable and I was quoted 6-8 weeks for a replacement.

I requested a refund and had to pay $80 USD to ship it back, non-negotiable. It is the last time I buy from them and Amazon has yet to post my review slating their customer service.

I ordered this monitor instead Asus PB278 @ 1440p IPS 6ms GTG...

Rk0n

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2007
The Tempest is a good panel if you can get a working one. I had it ordered off Amazon (USA) and it came defective where only half the panel would light up and the other half would flicker. After speaking with their TERRIBLE customer service they offered to replace it but it is now unavailable and I was quoted 6-8 weeks for a replacement.

I requested a refund and had to pay $80 USD to ship it back, non-negotiable. It is the last time I buy from them and Amazon has yet to post my review slating their customer service.

I ordered this monitor instead Asus PB278 @ 1440p IPS 6ms GTG
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009C3M7H0/ref=s9_simh_gw_p147_d0_i22?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=desktop-1&pf_rd_r=03P7JZNCWHGS8W6DKQ7H&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=1970559082&pf_rd_i=desktop

Solution