Triple Monitor Question ?

Renats MC

Honorable
Feb 5, 2014
Hi i bought 3 new monitors for new years and i have hooked up to GTX 770 4GB and the question is Can i run 2 monitors from GPU and 1 monitor is pluged in Motherboard i edited bios so i can run 3 monitors .

Because i cant get working 3 monitor when its pluged in GPU :/

Solution

Your MOTHERBOARD. Not your GPU. Also, the amount of VideoRAM your card has, has absolutely no effect on how many monitors you can run.

julius69c

Honorable
Feb 28, 2013
Your GPU probably only supports 2 monitors, most single ones do. You need to specify what model your motherboard is. You can probably do that by rebooting your system and looking at the screen when it powers on.

Renats MC

Honorable
Feb 5, 2014

I was asking some expert for advice man if you don't know what GTX 770 4gb WindForce is then i don't wanna know.

My GTX 770 can support 4 monitors because its 4gb video card thats why i bought it and build my pc so it runs Most of the new high end games on High settings and Ultra on 1 monitor.

julius69c

Honorable
Feb 28, 2013

Your MOTHERBOARD. Not your GPU. Also, the amount of VideoRAM your card has, has absolutely no effect on how many monitors you can run.

Solution

The OP's card should support 4 monitors according to Nvidia.

@OP, In your other thread you said that all your monitors were VGA only, is that the case?