DVI & VGA not working only HDMI

Avery Ardepis

Reputable
Jan 5, 2015
Ok so I went to sleep last night with monitor hooked up as usual using my VGA cord to my monitor. I wake up this morning and only see a black screen and it says no video input. This setup has been working for months no problem at all. So I play around with it and try to get it to work I cant. I decide to grab another monitor and see what happens. It still wont work but it will come on for a second then turn off(the display). The computer stays on the entire time no problem I just cant see anything. I decide to try a DVI. Same thing it comes on when I first boot up the pc for about 3 seconds.
However here is the kicker I decide to try the hdmi port on the back of the computer. It works perfectly fine. However when I switch back to DVI or VGA it will not work. Why would it just stop working? I currently have the computer hooked up to my tv so its usable and my monitors dont have an HDMI port. I really want to get the VGA or DVI working again. Any Suggestions? Also Im using an AMD A10-6800k CPU. It has integrated video.