Your Top Ten Games of Last Year.

Thaisnang

Honorable
So, people I've been looking around for top ten games of last year. Here is My top games. (because I haven't played enough games for making top ten which were released this year :p )
1. Divinity Original Sin--> Very fun combat.
2. The Walking Dead Season 2--> The most emotional game I've played in my lifetime.
3. Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor
4. Vanishing of Ethan Carter--> Very Beautiful game.
5. Transistor.
6. The Wolf Among Us.

Other titles I played.
1. WatchDogs
2. COD: Advanced Warfare
3. Child of Light--> I played this one for only like 2 hours. So can't say anything about it. Maybe it could have made it to the top ten.
So, what do you think of this list?
And do post your top ten games of last year. Peace.

-Lone-

Admirable
I don't think I've played up to 10 games yet, but so far I've liked the ones I played.
1. FC4
2. BF4
3.PvZ: Garden Warfare
4. Fable Anniversary
5. Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition

I still haven't tried like 5 other games yet, so I don't know the rest :)

Thaisnang

Honorable

Sleeping dogs is pretty fun game. Got it for free with my GPU. I didn't see any diff between the original and definitive though.
FC4 felt kinda like FC 3 rip off so didn't buy it.

-Lone-

Admirable
Yeah, I got sleeping dogs from the AMD codes that came with my 295x2s too, I just like how in this open world game he uses martial arts than mostly guns, I think that's cool :) I have only played like 2 missions of FC3 on xbox 360 and it wasn't that interesting, but then I bought FC4 on pc, it certainly caught 100% of my attention in graphics and game play :D

Thaisnang

Honorable
I just played FC4 on my buddy's PC today it is almost like 80% FC3 with some new things vehicles,weapons and landscape but I have to say it was still pretty fun to play.

-Lone-

Admirable

It most certainly is, I totally love the co-op, you can team with a friend to do missions or hunt with you and level you up and explore the entire region. In FC3, it only allowed you to choose a single mission and just do that instead of doing nearly anything.