Posting and asking on this forum

Viljeri

Reputable
Jan 7, 2015
Hello everyone,
I am new here and experiencing problems when i try to post... Forum always want me to add more details to my post and be more specific in the title and no matter how much i type and try to be specific and add words it wont let me post...
I don't know what to do,

Thank you in advance,
Viljeri

Viljeri

Reputable
Jan 7, 2015
well what i wanted to post is this:
"Hello,
I am new here and i have a problem with my graphic card and was wondering if anyone can help me...
Problem i have is that my screen goes black for a second and then comes back with this error message: "Display driver NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode driver, version 347.09 stopped responding and has successfully recovered.". When it comes back my firefox explorer is allways all white or crashed. Sometimes it happens that before black screen some lines start going throug and flashing, curved not straight, and sometimes after black screen i go straight to blue screen of death. More interesting is that when my card is under load everything works fine, like now i have geeks 3dfur mark test (without the fur shape) and i experience 0 problems... Untill now i tried the new psu, changed slot on my ram memory, unplug and plug back gpu, rolled back drivers, updated drivers, lots of fixes i found online, changed tdr settings few time... and i am all out of ideas... All worked fine for more then half year before this problem started.
Blue screen report: "Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 2074

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 116
BCP1: FFFFFA80039CE010
BCP2: FFFFF88004FB323C
BCP3: FFFFFFFFC000009A
BCP4: 0000000000000004
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\010715-24304-01.dmp
C:\Users\DeniGaming\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-44351-0.sysdata.xml
".

Anyone here with the same problems like me or if someone had them before.. My components are : Gigabyte F2A55-DS3 mobo, AMD Athlon II 740 processor, Kingstone HyperX something ram memory and MSI GT630 1gb DDR3 graphic card.

Thank you in advance,

Viljeri."

And my title was: "Problem with my GT630 Graphic card crashing"

so yeah... :/

This line is causing the problem

C:\Windows\Minidump\010715-24304-01.dmp

I've run into this with several other users trying to post very similar questions. The forum spam filter tries to detect number strings that look like phone numbers.