help me pick water cooling parts im new to this

lewis69

Reputable
Dec 23, 2014
im new to building computers and i want to liquid cool my computer what do i need right down to every piece

i dont really have a price range but nothing to expensive.

my pc has a white and blue theme so try to keep all the parts clear,
Code:
white or uv blue

ineed the rad to be a triple 120mm and a ram block i will have 4 sticks of corsair vengeance and the reservoir and pump need to be internal

and try to keep all the parts from one store with cheap shipping or in Hamilton Ontario in Canada so i can just drive there

if you need to know anything else because i dont know what to ask just ask me

Barney6262

Honorable
Oct 20, 2013

Hi, I just want to say that custom water cooling loops are a big step up in complexity and risk in comparrison to basic systems. If you are new to computers in general I would not reccomend custom loops yet.

Also, custom loops are only actually worth the money if you plan to overclock heavily with the best hardware avaliable. With the money spent on the loop (usually about $500+) you can get a much better GPU which will yield better results in performance.

If you still want to custom water cool, please supply system specs as each part is made for a certain part.

Barney6262

Honorable
Oct 20, 2013

Just to clarify, I meant new to building.

We need full system specifications. What parts have you got installed?

I see you have a 980, For the money you might spend on this loop, you can get another 980 which would yield much more performance benefit. Just saying there is a better way to spend the money.

lewis69

Reputable
Dec 23, 2014
well what do you think i shoud do and it has to look nice because the build is about looks and performance

Barney6262

Honorable
Oct 20, 2013
I personally would spend my money on something like a better monitor because a single 980 is more than enough and unless you are overclocking custom loops are pointless.