Making a New Youtube account.

sonicstormgaming

Reputable
Aug 24, 2014
Hello i'm making my youtube account to make videos. Should I keep the gmail account for just the channel, or should it be for everything. I don't expect to get really big, but you never know.

Solution
Yeah you should probably make a new Email just for your YouTube account so it doesn't get filled up with other unnecessary junk. (Plus it just seems more professional) :)

PS: Make sure the music in your videos isn't copyrighted because youtube will mute your video and give you a penalty of some sort!

T0rvadaL

Reputable
Jan 5, 2015
Yeah you should probably make a new Email just for your YouTube account so it doesn't get filled up with other unnecessary junk. (Plus it just seems more professional) :)

PS: Make sure the music in your videos isn't copyrighted because youtube will mute your video and give you a penalty of some sort!

Solution

Xrunner98

Reputable
May 22, 2014
Yea I have a youtube account and I created a new email specifically for it. If you do plan on getting big it's great to get all your youtube mail on one specific email rather than have it fill up your normal email