ASUS GeForce STRIX-GTX750TI-OC2-GD5 VS ASUS GeForce GTX750TI-OC2-GD5

usman90

Honorable
Sep 15, 2013
Which one should i choose and i want to know how much monitors they can handle without stalling and please recommend a good cheap water cooling kit for a beginner with tube reservoirs.Thank you

Solution
Get whichever is cheaper, the 750Ti is a low power, entry level graphics card. They can power a single 1080p monitor on med-high settings fairly easily.

I dont recommend watercooling in your situation. If you have a 750Ti, you dont have the budget for watcooling. Its not cheap, if you do it cheap you will regret it.
Get whichever is cheaper, the 750Ti is a low power, entry level graphics card. They can power a single 1080p monitor on med-high settings fairly easily.

I dont recommend watercooling in your situation. If you have a 750Ti, you dont have the budget for watcooling. Its not cheap, if you do it cheap you will regret it.

Solution

McDuncun

Honorable
Dude I would say go for the STRIX version anytime you can, but if it`s going to be much more expensive then just go for the normal one, that card is`nt the best overclocker anyway and watercooling the card would be a utter waste... Air cooling would be 100% sufficient!