what is necessary to become software developer. Master of Computer science or short courses are enough?

jawadarif799

Reputable
Jan 16, 2015
My qualification is Bachelor's of commerce and i want to start my career as software developer. So next what should i do? Master of computer science? Or short courses? Or without both? I mean only skills are enough?

Solution

If you wish to become a software developer, some community college courses and a few reference books are all that you will need. At the very least, this will give you some hard technical skills and help you determine if this is a career path that you wish to follow.

If you wish to become a software engineer then you must pursue a computer science or equivalent engineering degree program. Employers know the difference and in some fields an accredited degree is a legal requirement. There's much, much more to computing...

If you wish to become a software developer, some community college courses and a few reference books are all that you will need. At the very least, this will give you some hard technical skills and help you determine if this is a career path that you wish to follow.

If you wish to become a software engineer then you must pursue a computer science or equivalent engineering degree program. Employers know the difference and in some fields an accredited degree is a legal requirement. There's much, much more to computing than meets the eye and this is often not apparent to someone who has only technical application development skills.

Before you dive in, find out if it is something that you actually enjoy first.

Solution